18 February, 2005

early morning sounds

I both love and despise the early morning hours between, say, 1 and 4 am. It is a time of calm, if one is not winding up a last call and seeking post last call company. I love that part of it, but the silence breeds discontent. Should I play a record? Should I sleep? Should I drink? Do I want to mindlessly chat on the internet with friends. Should I write?

Should I write?

Well, of course, that is the answer. I certainly should. I don't, though. Not normally. I waste my time with the myriad toys in my apartment fiddling with this, watching that, listening to this, type-type-typing that.

Now, I think that I will sleep.

Damn habits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Absence of Sound requires that all comments be approved before being posted to the blog. Thanks for your understanding.